INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. Personal Information includes your name, address (both billing and shipping addresses), e-mail address, credit card information, and/or phone number. Each piece individually is a piece of Personal Information, and we collect varying amounts of Personal Information based on how you engage with us. Based on how you interact with us and the information you share, we use the Personal Information we collected to process and communicate with you about your order, ship the products you ordered, process financing applications and credit card payments, enhance your shopping experience, communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other marketing and research purposes.
Non-Personal Information. Our Online Services, email messages, and advertisements use various tracking technologies that may include cookies, log file information, web beacons, location data, online analytics (collectively, “Tracking Tools”) to automatically collect Information from you. We, along with our third party service providers, use Tracking Tools for a variety of purposes, including enhancing your online experience and our product offerings. Please see below for more information regarding the Tracking Tools that we may use.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access our Online Services. This Information may include your IP address, device and software characteristics (such as type and operating system), browser type, Internet service provider, URLs, referring/exit pages, click data, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Online Analytics: We use third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our Online Services. These tools collect Information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other Information, which assists us in improving our Online Services and offerings.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The Lapensee Mattress uses your Information, including Personal Information, for a variety of business purposes, including:
- providing our products to you;
- processing orders and payments;
- product registration and warranty purposes;
- providing our Online Services to you;
- processing and managing your accounts with us;
- communicating with you;
- improving and customizing our products, Online Services, promotions, communications, and advertisements;
- responding to your inquiries, comments, or postings;
- customer service and technical support, which may include responding to your requests, resolving issues, and/or troubleshooting problems;
- for internal operations such as enhancing our product offerings, marketing efforts, and to conduct research and analysis;
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process; and/or
- to protect the security and integrity of our business, brands, Online Services, customers, and third party business partners and service providers.
We may combine all the Information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes.
USER POSTS/PRODUCT REVIEWS/SHARE THIS
We provide you with the opportunity to update and/or delete certain Personal Information and to opt-out of having your Personal Information used or disclosed for certain purposes. For example, you may
- change your preferences for certain communications (e.g., catalogues and product offers);
- choose whether to receive promotions and offers from us;
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user password and account login information. We encourage you to set a secure password that is difficult for others to guess, and change your password on a regular basis to help ensure your account remains secure.
In the event that any Personal Information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Lapensee Mattress will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other action in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information online from children under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent. Please contact us as provided below in the Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your Personal Information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your Personal Information, please notify us as provided below in the Contact Us section.