We offer a warranty of up to 20 years on our products!
|Comfort Luxurious and Luxurious 14″||20 years|
|Comfort Excellence and Excellence 12″||15 years|
|Comfort Elegance and Elegance 12″||12 years|
|Comfort Royal||10 years|
|Comfort Elite and Elite 10″||10 years|
|Classic and Classic 8″||8 years|
|Essential and Essential 6″||5 years|
**The mattress is under warranty for the number of years specified above, the warranty covers all manufacturers defects. Transportation fees are additional. Warranty is only valid if your mattress is used with a corresponding box. The warranty excludes fabrics. Any stains on the mattress will void the warranty.
LAPENSÉE MATTRESS WARRANTY
Your new mattress is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for a number of years specified below (model dependant) dating from the time you purchased your new mattress from Lapensée, if it has a defect covered under the warranty, we will repair it without any charge to the initial purchaser of the product. Transportation fees may apply. Mattresses are designed to work on a Lapensee box or a firm solid platform base. The bed frame must be structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress, box and user(s). Central support legs are required for double, queen and king sizes. This mattress warranty does not cover your product if it is used on a box or boxspring from a company other than Lapensee or in a manner incompatible with the intended design. The complete details and limitations of this warranty can be found online at www.lapenseemattresses.ca.
Who this Mattress Warranty Extends To
This Mattress Warranty extends to the original purchaser of the mattress. All Lapensée warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the mattress is owned by the original purchaser of the product. The “original purchaser” is the first purchaser of the mattress from Lapensée for personal use and not commercial or industrial use with the intent to resell the product.
An individual or entity that purchases the product from whatever source with the intent to resell the product is an unauthorized reseller and therefore the terms of this Limited Warranty do not apply. “Unauthorized resellers”, include, but are not limited to unauthorized resellers on third party websites, such as Craigslist, eBay, Amazon, etc.
Please retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. The warranties are not transferable.
What does this Limited Mattress Warranty Cover?
Lapensée warrants the mattress in its original packaging sold to you against the defects in material and workmanship set forth below (“Defects”) for a period of years specified from the time your mattress is purchased by you, when the mattress is used normally for its intended purposes and on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress, box and user(s).
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one and a half (1.5) inches that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or unsupportive adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a mattress be continuously supported by a solid foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the material to split, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the assembly of the mattress despite normal usage and proper handling.
- The Warranty also covers the matching Lapensée box.
This limited Mattress Warranty does not cover the following:
- A normal increase in softness of the coil or foam material which does not affect the quality of the mattress.
- Fabric cover and decorative sewing.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains.
- Damage associated with an improper bed frame, improper foundation or improper adjustable base.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the mattress (for example, if you purchase a mattress with multiple components and only one component is defective, then we will only replace the defective component).
- Any mattress sold by unauthorized resellers. Mattresses sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
Any excessive stains or damage to the mattress will automatically void the warranty.
In the event of a defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited mattress warranty, you must return your mattresses to Lapensée and provide proof of the original date of purchase. Transportation fees may apply.
Lapensée will repair and deliver your mattress back to you. Transportation fees may apply. You will not be responsible for the cost associated with the repair of your mattresses. An extra delivery charge may apply if the mattress has been moved from its original shipping destination into a remote location.
No new warranty is provided with a repair of product meaning that the warranty for the repaired product runs from the date of original purchase of the repaired product.
Matelas Lapensée Mattresses
1085 Boulevard de la Carrière
Gatineau (QC), J8Y 6V4