The 60″ x 80″, 15lbs TRUBlanket is big enough for a queen bed. While it’s great for sleeping under, it’s also perfect for cuddling on the couch. Use it any time you want to unwind and relax.
- Luxury materials: The inner weighted blanket is a cool, 400 thread count cotton. It’s perfect for summer months where you want the weight but not the heat. The zippered outer casing of the TRU Blanket is a minky plush cover that’s soft and keeps you cozy and warm. It has the word “Happiness” embroidered in the bottom corner and the cover is machine washable.
- Tiny glass beads: non-toxic and almost impossible to detect. No one really wants to sleep with a bean bag of plastic on their chest!
- Create Happiness: heavy weight creates a sense of calm and relaxation for adults and children with autism, OCD, PTSD, anxiety, insomnia, and more
- Best Quality: 12 inside loops to hold the blanket in place, smaller quilting, diamond stitching pattern – smaller pockets with a diamond design distribute weight more evenly
- Perfect Size: 60×80, 15lb blanket works well for bed use or as a throw to use on your lap or sofa
Who can benefit from a TRUBlanket? Here are some of the things that Deep Touch Pressure Stimulation can help with:
- STRESS – Sure, that’s everyone from time to time, but sometimes people need a little extra help decompressing. A full-body hug from a weighted blanket is just the ticket for frazzled nerves.
- ANXIETY – Anxiety is a condition that can really wear you out. Breaking the cycle of worried thoughts can seem impossible. Having a weighted blanket help you take a deep breath and relax.
- MELTDOWNS AND TANTRUMS – Kids sometimes have tantrums because they are overstimulated. The weight of the blanket can cocoon a child and help them to feel relief. It seems to especially be useful for children with ADHD.
- AUTISM, SENSORY ISSUES – Some of the leading minds in autism research recommend the use of weighted blankets to help with sensory problems.
- RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME – The weight of the blanket seems to help soothe tired, jumpy legs.
- INSOMNIA AND SLEEP ISSUES – Of course, this last one might seem obvious, but there’s been plenty of evidence that weighted blankets help some people to fall asleep faster. When they are asleep, they sleep deeper and have fewer disturbances.
- OTHER ISSUES – Those with stress-related disorders and problems like panic attacks, OCD, PTSD, etc, all can find some aid from a weighted blanket.